Información de modificación
The description of PSG Assist App
This app is your first point of contact for any insurance incidents you may experience.
It stores information relevant to you and your insurance policy, and makes selected policy wording and a limited claims history available for easy reference. It also offers a useful accident guide and assistance services.
When you have an accident, it is difficult to keep your wits about you. This is your step-by-step roadmap to ensure the correct and relevant information is collected at the scene. The app will store this information, which will help you to register your claim successfully and have it processed more quickly.
The app gives you access to assistance for unexpected incidents in your day-to-day life, including:
• household (e.g. plumbing and electrical incidents)
• roadside (e.g. accidents and mechanical breakdowns)
• medical (e.g. emergency medical transport and advice)
• other general assistance (e.g. designated driver and legal advice)
You can engage these services directly or via a convenient ‘Assistance’ button, which will trigger a call-back from an experienced call centre agent to ensure your needs are met.
After an unexpected incident, you may need to register an insurance claim. You can:
• register the claim directly on this app
• request a claim form to be emailed to you
• request a claims consultant to contact you